CANCELLATIONS & RETURNS
- The Customer has the right to cancel the Basic Order and terminate this Contract at any time prior to delivery of the Goods by written notice.
- SGC has a 30 day return period, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will advise the Customer of the address of where to send your returned goods.
- Products returned for refund must be received in good order and also within their original packing (ie internal and external packs must not be damaged).
- Refunds are not available for products where installation has been attempted and where products have been repackaged
- Cancelled orders incur a manufacturer/supplier restocking fee as well as all freight costs for transit of the returned goods to the manufacturer/supplier premise.
- If the Customer proceeds to cancel the Basic Order, the Customer will reimburse SGC for the expenses incurred as a direct consequence of the cancellation/return.
- If the Customer rejects Goods, and SGC does not repossess the rejected Goods within 30 days of notice of rejection, the Customer may sell or dispose of the Goods, at the Customer’s cost;