When you purchase a product from SGC you will have options to choose from for delivery. The Customer can nominate their delivery preference from a drop down menu available within the checkout process.
Based on the size of the product ordered, careful consideration should be given as to which one of these options would best suit the Customer for delivery. SGC is happy to assist the Customer make an informed decision. If you have any further questions after reviewing the below options and notes please do not hesitate to contact SGC we are happy to assist.
Please note, our couriers are operating and meeting all the government requirements for safe handling and delivery of your purchases during the current COVID19 crisis. In some cases pickup from Depot has not been available during the COVID period. If this is the case the depot pickup option will not be listed as an option.
A flat delivery rate is charged as indicated on product pages – please read delivery page for more thorough details of options available. Delivery is offered on our Cedar and Keter sheds/products only.
The goods must be signed for on delivery. If a Customer signature is not available at delivery, a card will be left informing the Customer of how to collect their order during normal business hours. Orders will be held by the delivery service for a maximum hold time. However, should the customer continue to not respond to respective notifications the order will be returned as unclaimed, further freight charges will be payable for re-dispatch.
VEGEPOD/KATEK products can only be ordered for pickup from SGC premise.
Steel sheds are available on request by phone and email communications only – pending site completion. Steel sheds can be seen here : SGC steel sheds (catalogues (ABSCO / Easy Shed / Easy Shed specials).
If the Customer order is for home delivery it is based on being an assisted delivery service – see home delivery notes for further information.
Delivery lead times vary between suppliers and product types. With the COVID period timeframes have not always been standard. If any delays occur for an unforeseen reason, SGC will inform and update the Customer regularly on their purchase.
1. HOME DELIVERY – fees and conditions apply
- Home deliveries are performed by the courier nominated by the brand of product purchased.
- Customers will receive a tracking number and can access updates of ORDER transit progress by following the link provided to your email address.
- Customer’ orders will be delivered during normal business hours from Monday to Friday. Deliveries on weekends or public holidays cannot be arranged.
- Delivery of larger items is priced on a single driver and based on there being an able bodied person on site at the nominated address to sign for and assist the driver to unload your product.
- A two man delivery is available if you cannot assist the driver. However, there are additional fees for this service. Please contact SGC for a quote if a 2 man delivery is preferred or essential.
- Once the customer order is taken off the delivery vehicle, moving of the item becomes the customer’s responsibility.
- Customer premise must allow for access of the delivery vehicle.
- SGC cannot guarantee delivery to all areas of your property, some deliveries will need to be made to your front yard or driveway.
- If your delivery address is an apartment style building, delivery will be made to a designated reception area, on the ground floor.
- SGC does not offer deliveries that require accessing lifts, elevators or escalators.
2. PICKUP FROM SGC. This option is free.
- Pickup is strictly by appointment and only available before and after display opening times to the public.
- Pickup must be within 5 days of SGC contacting the customer. After this time daily storage fees may be applied.
- SGC will notify the Customer accordingly of these fees when contacting to arrange a pickup time.
- Located 19-21 Boundary Road, THORNLANDS QLD 4164 3. PICKUP FROM FREIGHT DEPOT – located nearest to your home.
- Depot pickup is mostly a free service (some Stilla/Keter products attract a $25 fee for depot collection – if your order is over $600 pickup is free).
- The Customer will have a list of Depot locations to choose from.
- Pickup can seem a budget option. SGC advises their Customers to check out your nearest Depot location prior to finalising your choice. In some cases the Depot may be a 10 minute transit and in others over an hour in commuting time from your home.
- Products can be heavy and cumbersome, commuting time with expenses, vehicle type, and man handling required of some products should all be a consideration when choosing pickup option.
- Depot pickup must be within 5 days of arrival as daily storage fees may be applied by the Depot after this time.
Depot location list can be seen here :
Please allow approximately 2 – 7 working days for delivery on most Keter products. Often delivery can be sooner in Major cities.
- Delivery turnaround times may vary depending on stock location, availability and Customer address.
- Our Stilla Cedar sheds/cubbies/pets are manufactured to order. Standard delivery time on these products is typically 2-3 weeks depending on time of year. Stilla busiest time is November to February when production lead time can blow out to approx 4+ weeks. Best to get your Christmas orders in early as possible. Also, please note, Stilla Cedar factory production closes for 2 weeks at Christmas. (The COVID period has seen Cedar shed orders increase to a 4-6 week turnaround from date of order.)
- Courier schedules are beyond our control.
Customer responsibility to ensure you enter correct delivery address. Orders which are returned as undeliverable will incur a further re-dispatch fee.